A research idea
• Villa-Nicholas, M (2023). Data Borders: How Silicon Valley is Building an Industry from Immigrant Data. UC Press.
• Villa-Nicholas, M. (2022). Latinas on the Line: Invisible Labor in Telecommunications. Rutgers Press.
• Sweeney, M., and Villa-Nicholas, M. (2022). “Digitizing the Latina Information Worker.” American Quarterly
• Villa-Nicholas, M. (2019) “Latinx Digital Memory: Identity Making in Real Time.” Social Media and Society
• Villa-Nicholas, M (May 2018). “Terror by Telephone: Normative Anxieties around Obscene Calls in the 1960s.» First Monday. 23.5