A research idea
• Román-Velázquez, P. (2022). Resisting gentrification, reclaiming urban spaces: Latin Urbanisms in London. Journal of Urbanism: International Research on Placemaking and Urban Sustainability. Routledge, Princes Foundation and U of Chicago. DOI: 10.1080/17549175.2022.207196
• Román-Velázquez, P. and J. Retis (2020). Narratives of Migration, Relocation and Belonging: Latin Americans in London. London and New York: Palgrave Macmillan. Studies of the Americas series. (Co-authored with Jessica Retis).
• Román-Velázquez, P. (2021). Supporting migrant and ethnic economies through regeneration in London: Lessons from community research, activism and campaigning with Latin Elephant. London: Latin Elephant and King’s College London. (Co-authored with C. McIlwaine, S. Peluffo, N. Perez).
• Román-Velázquez, P. (2021). Impact of Covid-19 for Latin American business clusters in London: Latin Elephant’s response. Journal of Latin American Communication Research, Special Issue: Global Latin America in Times of COVID-19 and Hypermediations, Vol 8: 1-2, pp3-9. (Co-authored with Natalia Pérez, Santiago Peluffo, Cathy McIlwaine)
• Román-Velázquez, P. (2014). Claiming a place in the global city: Urban regeneration and Latin American spaces in London (2014). Political Economy of Technology, Information & Culture Journal (EPTIC), Special Issue: City, architecture, culture and financial systems, Brazil (16)1: 68-83.