A research idea
• Christopher Chávez. 2021. The Sound of Exclusion: NPR and Latinx Public. Tucson, AZ: University of Arizona Press (In Production).
• Christopher Chávez. 2015. Reinventing the Latino Television Viewer: Language, Ideology, and Practice. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
• Chávez, Christopher and Ricardo Valencia. 2018. “Branding the Revolution: Havana Club and the Fight for Cuban Authenticity.” Journal of Communication Inquiry. Vol 43(3): 293-312.
• Chávez, Christopher. 2013. “Building a ‘New Latino’ in the Post-Network Era: mun2 and the Reconfiguration of the US Latino Audience.” International Journal of Communication Vol. 7, 1-20.
• Chávez, Christopher. 2012. “Hispanic Agencies and Profits of Distinction: An Examination of the Advertising Industry as a Field of Cultural Production.” Consumption, Markets and Culture Vol. 15 (3), 307-325.