A research idea
• Falicov, Tamara L. “Film Funding Opportunities for Latin American Filmmakers: A Case for Further North-South Collaboration in Training and Film Festival Initiatives” in Stephen Hart, Maria Delgado and Randal Johnson, eds. Companion to Contemporary Latin American Film. New York: Blackwell-Wiley, 2017, 85-98.
• Falicov, Tamara L. “Cine en construccion (Films in Progress): How Spanish and Latin American Filmmakers Negotiate the construction of a globalized art house aesthetic.” Transnational Cinemas, Vol. 4, Issue 2, special issue guest edited by Sarah Barrow and Tamara L. Falicov. London: Intellect Press, December 2013, 253-272.
• Falicov, Tamara L. “‘The Festival Film’: Film Festival Funds as Cultural Intermediaries” in Marijke de Valck, Brendan Kredell, and Skadi Loist, eds. Film Festivals: History, Theory, Method, Practice, Routledge, 2016, 209-229.
• Falicov, Tamara L. “Migrating from South to North: The Role of Film Festivals in Funding and Shaping Global South Film and Video.” In Locating Migrating Media, edited by Greg Elmer, et. al, 3-21. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2010.
• Falicov, Tamara L. Latin American Film Industries. London: British Film Institute (BFI)/ Bloomsbury Academic Press, 2019.