A research idea
• Wearing Many Hats: The Rise of the Professional Security Hacker (with Matt Goerzen). Data and Society Special Report. January 2022. [co-author] https://datasociety.net/library/wearing-many-hats-the-rise-of-the-professional-security-hacker/
• From Internet Farming to Weapons of the Geek. Current Anthropology 58 (S15) 2017: 91-102. http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/688697
• XReconsidering Anonymity and Anonymous in the Age of Narcissism. In The Aesthetics and Politics of the Online Self. Donatella Della Ratta et al. eds, Palgrave Macmillan, 2021: 239-262.
• Gopher, Translator, and Trickster. Truth be Told. Didier Fassin. ed. Durham: Duke University Press, June 2017: 19-46.
• Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy: The Many Faces of Anonymous. London and New York: Verso, November 2014
• Coding Freedom: The Ethics and Aesthetics of Hacking. Princeton University Press, January 2013.