A research idea
• FONTES, G. S.; MARQUES, F. P. J. Defending democracy or amplifying populism? Journalistic coverage, Twitter, and users’ engagement in Bolsonaro’s Brazil. Journalism, v. 23, p. 1, 2022.
• FERRACIOLI, P.; KNIESS, A.; MARQUES, F. P. J. The watchdog role of fact-checkers in different media systems. Digital Journalism, v. 9, p. 1, 2022.
• OLIVEIRA, T. M.; MARQUES, F. P. J.; LEAO, A. V.; ALBUQUERQUE, A…; GUAZINA, L. S. Toward an inclusive agenda of Open Science for Communication Research: a Latin American approach. Journal of Communication, v. 71, p. 785-802, 2021.
• PIMENTEL, P. S.; MARQUES, F. P. J. De-Westernizing Media Parallelism: How Editorial Interests Unfold During Impeachment Crises. Journalism Studies, v. 22, p. 282-304, 2021.
• MARQUES, F. P. J.; MONT’ALVERNE, C. What are newspaper editorials interested in? Understanding the idea of criteria of editorial-worthiness. Journalism, v. 22, p. 1812-1830, 2021.