A research idea
• Miño, P. (2023). Power Imbalances and Contested Notions of the Nation: Latin American Nation Branding through the Lens of the Cultural-Economic Model of Public Relations. Journal of Public Relations Research. https://doi.org/10.1080/1062726X.2023.2205651
• Miño, P. (2023). When the Locals are Othered: Hybridized Representations of Latin American Cultures and Identities through Nation Branding. Communication, Culture and Critique. https://doi.org/10.1093/ccc/tcad004
• Miño, P. (2022). Nation Branding as a Modern Expression of Colonialism in Latin America: A Focus on Chile, Colombia and Peru. International Journal of Communication. 16, p. 2762-2780.
• Miño, P., & Austin, L. (2022). A Co-Creational Approach to Nation Branding: The Case of Chile. Public Relations Inquiry. https://doi.org/10.1177/2046147X221081179
• Miño, P. & Saffer, A. J. [equal authors] (2021). Networks of international public relations efforts: The case of Latin American organizations’ connections to U.S. agents. Public Relations Review. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pubrev.2021.102054