A research idea
• Gómez-Zará, D., Das, A., Pawlow, B., & Contractor, N. (2022). In search of diverse and connected teams: A computational approach to assemble diverse teams based on members’ social networks. PloS one, 17(11), e0276061.
• Gómez-Zará, D., & Diakopoulos, N. (2020). Characterizing communication patterns between audiences and newsbots. Digital Journalism, 8(9), 1093-1113.
• Gómez-Zará, D., Guo, M., DeChurch, L. A., & Contractor, N. (2020, April). The impact of displaying diversity information on the formation of self-assembling teams. In Proceedings of the 2020 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 1-15).
• Gómez-Zará, D., DeChurch, L. A., & Contractor, N. S. (2020). A taxonomy of team-assembly systems: Understanding how people use technologies to form teams. Proceedings of the ACM on Human-Computer Interaction, 4(CSCW2), 1-36.
• Alvarado Garcia, A., Badillo-Urquiola, K., Barrera Machuca, M. D., Cibrian, F. L., Ciolfi Felice, M., Gaytán-Lugo, L. S., … & Wong-Villacres, M. (2020, April). Fostering HCI Research in, by, and for Latin America. In Extended Abstracts of the 2020 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 1-4).