A research idea
• Moreira, R. (2021). Bitches Unleashed: Performance and Embodied Politics in Favela Funk. Peter Lang.
• Moreira, R. (2020). “To Be a Slut Is to Be Free”: Women in Favela Funk, Racialised Femininity, and Celebrity Media. Celebrity Studies. DOI: 10.1080/19392397.2020.1847673.
• Moreira, R. (2020). De-Whitening Intersectionality through Transfeminismo. In Shinsuke Eguchi, Bernadette M. Calafell, and Shadee Abdi (Eds.), De-Whitening Intersectionality: Race, Intercultural Communication, and Politics, Rowman & Littlefield.
• Moreira, R. (2019). Bicha Travesti Worldmaking: Linn da Quebrada’s Disidentificatory Performances of Intersectional Queerness. Queer Studies in Media & Popular Culture, 4(3), 303-318.
• Moreira, R. (2017). “Now that I’m a Whore, Nobody Is Holding Me Back!”: Women in Favela Funk and Embodied Politics. Women’s Studies in Communication, 40(2), 172-189.