A research idea
• Enghel, M.F. & Becerra, M. (2021) “How to incorporate Latin American communication studies into Northern/Western circles? Reflections on academic pluralism as co-production” in Orchard, X., García, S., Brambila, J., & Lugo-Ocando, J. (eds.) Media and Governance in Latin America: Towards a Plurality of Voices. Bern: Peter Lang.
• Enghel, M.F. (2020) “Disappearance” in Tacchi, J. and Tufte, T. (eds.) Communication for Social Change – Concepts to think with. London: Palgrave. doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-42513-5_15
• Enghel, M.F. & Becerra, M. (2018) “Here and there: (re)situating Latin America in international communication theory” in Communication Theory. Vol. 28, Issue 2, doi.org/10.1093/ct/qty005
• Enghel, M.F. (2016) “Understanding the donor-driven practice of development communication: from media engagement to a politics of mediation” in Global Media Journal/Canadian edition, Vol. 9, Issue 1.
• Enghel, M.F. (2015) “Towards a political economy of communication in development?” in Nordicom Review 36.