A research idea
• Gonzalez, C., Early, J., Gordon-Dseagu, V., Mata, T., & Nieto, C. (2021). Promoting culturally tailored mHealth: A scoping review of mobile health interventions in Latinx communities. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health.
• Gonzalez, C., Ramirez, M., Diaz, A., Duran, M., & Arean, P. (2021). Expanding virtual postpartum mental health care for Latina women: A participatory research and policy agenda. Women’s Health Issues, 31(2), 96-99.
• Gonzalez, C., Bollinger, B., Yip, J.C., Pina, L., Roldan, W., & Nieto, C.* (2020). Intergenerational online health information searching and brokering: Framing health literacy as a family asset. Health Communication, 1-12.
• Pina, L., Gonzalez, C., Nieto, C., Roldan, W., Onofre, E., & Yip, J.C. (2018). How Latino children in the U.S. engage in collaborative online information problem solving with their families. Proceedings of the ACM on Human-Computer Interaction 2(CSCW), Article 140.
• Gonzalez, C., & Katz, V.S. (2016). Transnational communication as a driver of technology adoption in immigrant families. International Journal of Communication, 10, 2683-273.